Do you also want to invest in the stock of Zomato and you do not understand how this company is going to do in the coming time, what are Zomato Ltd Share Price Target , how much are the risks in its business, what are the fundamentals of this company, then come Know in detail understand the business model of the company and see about its target price
But before that, I request you if you have come for the first time on our website, then you can follow my website, here you get financial updates continuously, so that your financial knowledge is going to be updated every day, along with this you like our content. if so don’t forget to share
Let’s understand about Zomato Ltd
Zomato Ltd. is a leading food services platform in India that has been changing the way people eat since its inception. With 32.1 million average monthly active users visiting its platform in India during FY21, Zomato has become an integral part of the food culture in the country.
The company’s mobile application is the most downloaded food and drinks application in India for the last three fiscal years on the iOS App Store and Google Play combined. With nearly 90 billion monthly visits as of FY23, Zomato has established itself as the go-to platform for foodies across the country
Let’s know about the fundamentals of Zomato Ltd
Despite the company’s market dominance, its financials have been less than stellar in recent years. Zomato has faced several challenges, including high competition, regulatory hurdles, and increasing operating costs. Its profit after tax was ₹ -358 Cr in FY22, and it reported negative ROCE and ROE figures. However, it is worth noting that Zomato’s profit growth has been on an upward trajectory, with a 66.6% increase over the last three years.
The company’s debt-to-equity ratio is also minimal, indicating that it has been managing its finances responsibly. Zomato’s promoter holding is 0.00%, indicating that the company is widely held, and its EVEBITDA figure of -224 suggests that the company has yet to reach profitability. Despite these financial struggles, Zomato’s market cap was ₹ 43,837 Cr as of March 30, 2023, reflecting investor confidence in the company’s potential.
|₹ 43,896.61 Cr.
|₹ 42,431.91 Cr.
|Number of Shares
|Book Value (TTM)
|₹ 1,464.70 Cr.
|₹ 0 Cr.
Let’s know about the Target Price of Zomato Ltd
- Based on current market trends and the growth potential of Zomato Ltd., the target share price for the year 2023 is expected to be ₹80, with a second target price of ₹90
- In the coming time, if the company is able to reduce its debt and bring its business into profit, then you may the target share price for the year 2024 is expected to be ₹110, with a second target price of ₹120
- At present, the company is running into a huge loss and the company is increasing its expenses a lot, due to which the company is not able to generate profit, the company adds some things to its business model and tries to grow it a bit. maybe in the future the target share price for the year 2025 is expected to be ₹130, with a second target price of ₹150
- According to the way the fundamentals of this company are visible, the condition of this company is not looking good but it can be estimated that in the coming time this company will do well and accordingly the target share price for the year 2026 is expected to be ₹160, with a second target price of ₹180
- The way the online delivery trend is increasing in India, Zomato is getting its biggest advantage in full delivery and this sector can also do very fast in the coming times if the company is successful in reducing its losses and coming. In the future, if a good study goes along with the management, then it may be that in the coming time, keeping in view the things that this company will give you huge profits, we have prepared a list for you the target share price for the year 2030 is expected to be ₹300, with a second target price of ₹330
|Zomato Ltd 1st Share Price Targets (₹)
|Zomato Ltd 2nd Share Price Targets (₹)
It is a request to all of you, if you invest in the stock market, then it should be kept in mind that if you do not understand the business of a company and you do not understand the business of a company, then on the plan to invest in the business which you understand. If you invest, you may also face loss and you want to understand the business of the company, then in the coming time, we are going to bring the business model of all the companies on our website, so stay connected with our website and our WhatsApp You can also join the group
|Join Our Whatsapp Group For Latest News
Read this also :
- Adani Green Energy Share Price Target 2023, 2025 and 2030 Good returns
- This share of 23 ₹ has the power to become 10 times, know the name of the share
- IEX Share Price Target 2023, 2025 and 2030 Good returns
- Wipro Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2030 Good returns
- Buy These Penny Stocks In 2023 Make You Millionaire
- This Stock Of 50₹ Make You Millionaire, Know The Stock Name
Disclaimer : Dear valued viewers, I would like to remind you that I am not authorized by SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) to provide any financial advice or recommendations. The information and updates shared on this website are intended for educational and informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice, stock recommendations, or financial guidance. As much as I would love to, I cannot be held responsible for any financial losses that you may incur based on the information shared on this website. However, I am here to share timely updates on the stock market, cryptocurrencies, and financial products, in the hope of helping you make informed investment decisions. It is strongly recommended that you consult a financial expert or conduct your research before making any investment decisions
Q: What will be the share price target of Zomato in 2023?
A: The target share price for the year 2023 is expected to be ₹80, with a second target price of ₹90
Q: Is Zomato stock good for investments?
A: This Company Fundamentals are not good if you invest for long term aviode this stock
Q: What will be the share price target of Zomato in 2025?
A: we have prepared a list for you the target share price for the year 2030 is expected to be ₹300, with a second target price of ₹330