MIC Electronics Ltd, a leading global player in LED Video Displays, high-end electronic and telecommunication equipment, and telecom software development, recently secured a significant order worth Rs 3.95 crore from the Secunderabad Railway Division of the South-Central Railway Zone. This article explores the details of this order and highlights the company’s potential as a multibagger stock, with a remarkable surge in its stock price over the past two years.
MIC Electronics Receives Rs 3.95 Crore Order from South-Central Railways
MIC Electronics Ltd, a prominent player in the global LED Video Displays, high-end electronic and telecommunication equipment, and telecom software development sector, has been awarded a letter of acceptance (LOA) from the Secunderabad Railway Division, a vital part of the South-Central Railway Zone. This work order holds a total value of Rs 3,95,40,876.31 and is expected to be completed within 12 months from the issuance date of the LOA.
Stock Performance and Market Cap
In response to this positive news, the shares of MIC Electronics witnessed a significant surge. The stock price experienced a 5 percent increase, reaching the upper circuit limit of Rs 20.95 per share, up from the previous closing of Rs 19.96. By the end of the trading day, the stock settled at Rs 20.05 per share, reflecting a 0.45 percent increase.
With a market capitalization of Rs 444 crore, as per the latest financials, MIC Electronics showcases promising growth potential. The majority stake in the company, amounting to 74.63 percent, is owned by the promoters, while the remaining 25.37 percent is held by the general public, as of March 2023. The company’s recently released quarterly and annual results for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2023, exhibited positive financial performance, further bolstering investor confidence.
MIC Electronics: A Potential Multibagger Stock
MIC Electronics has experienced a remarkable surge in its stock price over the past two years. The stock started at Rs 0.92 per share and has soared to Rs 20.95 per share, delivering extraordinary multibagger returns of 1,469 percent. This exceptional growth trajectory highlights the company’s ability to generate substantial wealth for its investors.
As the leading player in LED Video Displays, high-end electronic and telecommunication equipment, and telecom software development, MIC Electronics has secured a significant order from the South-Central Railways, further strengthening its position in the market. With a proven track record of impressive financial performance and an extraordinary surge in its stock price, MIC Electronics emerges as an intriguing micro-cap stock worth monitoring closely. Investors seeking multibagger opportunities should keep an eye on this promising company.
Read this also :
- Shriram Properties Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030
- Sona Blw share price target 2023 2024 2025 2026 2030
- NHPC Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2030
- Affle India Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2030
- ITC Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2030
- Paytm Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2030
- How to Use Chat GPT for Stocks Trading: A Comprehensive Guide
- Option Trading Strategies – 5 Profitable Options Trading Strategies
- Yes bank Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030, 2035, 2040
It is a request to all of you, if you invest in the stock market, then it should be kept in mind that if you do not understand the business of a company and you do not understand the business of a company, then on the plan to invest in the business which you understand. If you invest, you may also face loss and you want to understand the business of the company, then in the coming time, we are going to bring the business model of all the companies on our website, so stay connected with our website and our WhatsApp You can also join the group
|Join Our Whatsapp Group For Latest News
|Join Our Telegram Group For Latest News
|Join Us On Google News
Disclaimer : Dear valued viewers, I would like to remind you that I am not authorized by SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) to provide any financial advice or recommendations. The information and updates shared on this website are intended for educational and informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice, stock recommendations, or financial guidance. As much as I would love to, I cannot be held responsible for any financial losses that you may incur based on the information shared on this website. However, I am here to share timely updates on the stock market, cryptocurrencies, and financial products with a human touch, in the hope of helping you make informed investment decisions